Monday 10 May 2010

Target Audience

The target audience that Sunny D is aimed at are children and teenagers. All their ad campaigns are directed to this age range, with the focus on a fun, sporty, young theme. As the BBC News said, it had 'mum' appeal, as 'children lapped it up.' A quote from a consumer: 'It was really pressure from my children. They saw it advertised. I think they drank it at their friends and they kept asking me to buy it. They thought it was orange juice and they wanted to take it to school so I thought well it's like orange juice, it's healthy and I went and bought it from the chill cabinet.' I want to change this target audience to adults, as this has not been tried by the brand, and I feel would be a good way to improve their popularity and image.

No comments:

Post a Comment